How Has AWS Become So Successful?
- Security: AWS provides a secure and durable platform that provides end-to-end security and storage.
- Experience: The skills and infrastructure management born from Amazon’s many years of experience can be very valuable.
- Flexibility: It allows users to select the operating systems, language, database, and other services as per their requirements.
- Easy to use: AWS lets you host your applications quickly and securely, regardless of whether it’s an existing or new application.
- Scalable: The applications you use can be scaled up or down, depending on your requirements.
- Cost savings: You only pay for the compute power, storage, and other resources that you use, without any long-term commitments.
- Scheduling: This enables you to start and stop AWS services at predetermined times
- Reliability: AWS takes multiple backups at servers at multiple physical locations